Friday, June 14, 2013

she's so high

The exams time is on which means that basically I am struggling a hard time fighting for every little pinch of concentration everyday. It was pain in the ass especially last week when the weather got shitty and I ended up staring at my books and loosing with the attention span, more or less like that:




At last, the weather got sunny & hot again, bringing some positive energy and together with magical power of   the incredible coffee I was able to kick some exams' asses. Though, there is still a week of those before me and I have to finish some projects, but I want to catch some fresh air now and take a deep breath.


Meanwhile, I went to the shop and bought myself an ice cream as a reward for the exam passed. I passed European culture thing after a  glamorous presentation about post-feminism, but I guess I would pass it anyway - I just like to show things and give talks about them LOL.~ Though, EU law exam  was simply the best. Firstly, I was sure I won't even pass the usual classes, because I had so very little points from quizzes, but it turned out I passed it so I was learning hard for the exam... which took around 20 minutes and contained 12 abc questions :P! And I've even scored 4 after all - it's better than my score from the classes O_O.

Weird, weird world.

Actually, I am rly suprised that my scores has been quite nice so far. 

Also, I can see the fate haven't slapped me in the face for a while, 'cause I've even got a job lately! Yes, at last, I became a sensei, fufu. After a whole year of sending CVs everywhere I went for two interviews in one of Cracovian Lg Schools and I got a job as an EFL Teacher! 



I still need to handle them some papers, I guess I will do it on Monday :P - and I hope I will start soon. I also hope that maybe I could find some summer job or intern here. Well, June has not ended yet, so I still send documents~. What else can I do, right?

Owh, yes, besides watching Hannibal (too bad it's finale is being aired next week :P I will miss it)





No comments:

Post a Comment