Wednesday, November 2, 2011

That's the problem with writers. You're such full of words.



I think my head is also overcrowded with creativity. That is why every more inspiring hour in my life, including literature classes, results in my mind  flying somewhere far away in the darkness. It is true that time is relative and sometimes my brain seems to master this fact completly, especially during those lectures.

Sometimes  I feel like whole this time thing was just an endless day or neverending night. It's just us, people, who developed calendars, planners and timers to put all of this mess into some frames. That's our problem. We always put everything in an order, well. Maybe even when it should be left in chaos.


5136_24ca
Actually I hate snow but somehow this pic makes me calm when I think of winter's coming 

No comments:

Post a Comment